By Marios C. Angelides, Harry Agius
This booklet presents a finished exam of using MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-7, MPEG-21, and MPEG-A criteria, supplying an in depth connection with their software.
during this booklet, the authors tackle 5 top MPEG criteria: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-7, MPEG-21, and MPEG-A, focusing not just at the criteria themselves, yet in particular upon their software (e.g. for broadcasting media, customized ads and information, multimedia collaboration, electronic rights administration, source version, electronic domestic platforms, and so on); together with MPEG cross-breed functions. within the evolving electronic multimedia panorama, this publication presents entire insurance of the most important MPEG criteria used for new release and garage, distribution and dissemination, and supply of multimedia information to varied structures inside a wide selection of software domain names. It considers how those MPEG criteria can be used, the context in their use, and the way assisting and complementary applied sciences and the factors engage and upload price to every other.
- Integrates the appliance of 5 well known MPEG criteria (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-7, MPEG-21, and MPEG-A) into one unmarried quantity, together with MPEG cross-breed functions
- Up-to-date insurance of the sector in line with the newest models of the 5 MPEG criteria
- Opening bankruptcy presents overviews of every of the 5 MPEG criteria
- Contributions from best MPEG specialists around the world
- Includes an accompanying site with helping fabric (www.wiley.com/go/angelides_mpeg)
This ebook offers a useful reference for researchers, practitioners, CTOs, layout engineers, and builders. Postgraduate scholars taking MSc, MRes, MPhil and PhD classes in machine technology and engineering, IT specialists, and approach builders within the telecoms, broadcasting and publishing sectors also will locate this publication of interest.